Peaceful

The Cheltenham Townhouse is situated at the town end of Pitville Lawn, the road is closed by Pittville Gates,  which were erected in the 1820s by Joseph Pitt as the entrance to Pittville.

An  area of ‘walks and rides’ for visitors of the Pittville Pump Room, together with many fine and imposing houses as part of the Pittville estate development, for the rich and famous who came to live in Cheltenham.

Originally created by the architect John Forbes who is also the creator of the magnificent Pittville Pump Room situated at the northern end of the park, it now provides 33ha of parkland, including an ornamental lake with elegant bridges dating from 1827 and a boating lake.

 
7ads6x98y